Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
At Parkway ("Parkway” "we,” "us," or "our") we respect the privacy of our online visitors and registered users ("Users") as such we will take reasonable steps to protect your information.
The Websites and the Services are not meant for individuals under the age of 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, we request that you not provide Personal Data through this Website or our Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from an individual under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under 18, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
Parkway obtains Personal Data about you from various sources to provide and manage our products and services. You may be a visitor to one of our websites, a user of one or more of our Services, or a customer to a user of our Services. In cases where we act as a data processor, your Personal Data may also be governed by a separate agreement between you and a third party that is interacting with our Services on your behalf, although generally subject to the provisions of relevant laws on data protection, including the NDPR. If you have questions about this scenario, then you should direct those questions to the user with whom you are transacting. Where such questions come to us directly, we may respond to same through the appropriate party who directly obtained your Personal Data.
Personal information we collect directly from you may include;
- Financial information: such as Bank Verification Number (BVN) and personal account details.
- Identity Data: Information such as your full name(s), your sex, nationality, photograph, State, LGA and your date of birth, National Identity number
- Personal contact information including your home address, personal telephone number(s) and personal email address.
- Business contact information if applicable including business email address, telephone number, and office address.
- Cardholder data: Information such as Primary Account Number (PAN), cardholder name or expiration date.
How We obtain Personal information:
We collect information directly when you:
- Create an account for any of our products or services.
- Fill our online forms
- Contact our product support team
- Contact us through any of our websites
Information learnt from your use
When you visit our website or subscribe to any of our services, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- The pages within the website you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Purpose of processing
We will only use and share your information where it is necessary for us to carry out our lawful business activities. The lawful basis for processing your Personal Information are:
When you sign up for one of our products or services (and throughout your relationship with us), we are required by law to collect and process certain personal information about you. This ensures we are fully compliant with all applicable financial legislation such as AntiMoney Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Laws.
We may process your information where it is necessary to enter a contract with you to provide our products or services or perform our obligations under that contract.
We may process your information in our legitimate interests as an organization and without prejudicing your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
You agree to us collecting your Personal Information by using our Services.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
When using our Services: We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us, information about transactions carried out over the website, information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our services and any other information that you send to us.
Marketing and Promotions: We may use your personal information to send you information about our services and products, supply you services that you purchase, send you statements and invoices, collect payments from you, and send you marketing communications.
Third Party disclosure: Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information per the terms of this privacy statement.
We may provide the data collected from you to members of our group companies or other third parties, including our agents and contractors, in connection with the service. We will inform you before disclosing your information to any third party. Suppose you can be identified from the information that is disclosed. In that case, we will not disclose such information without prior notification to you and we will obtain your permission to do so. You may inform us at any time not to pass on or share your personal information with any third parties.
The information you provide when you subscribe to any of our services may be required to access our products. We will store this information and data and use it to contact you, provide you with further details of the services and otherwise for the normal use, provision of services and improvement of the site, unless you ask us not to do so.
The information may be disclosed to third parties to enable you to gain access to any restricted part of the site, enable you to receive data that you have requested to be sent to you by post or for you to receive specified services.
Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We are committed to managing your information with the highest standards of information security. We have implemented various measures, following best practice standards such as the Information security management standard (ISO 27001) and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI-DSS"), to help ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information housed in our system.
These measures include appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information and unauthorized access to or use of such information. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, enforce physical access to our buildings and files and only authorize access to personal information to employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
We maintain a business continuity plan as a contingency plan, which identifies our business functions, and assets (including personal data) that would need to be maintained in the event of a disaster and set out the procedures for protecting and restoring them if necessary. In respect of detection and investigation of breaches where they occur, we have in place relevant controls, which should alert us to a breach in security. We endeavor to investigate every breach of security.
If you are not satisfied with how, we handle your personal data, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org